• Katie Foley

Who can declare opposition on a lien sale?

Registered owner, legal owner and/or an interested party can file a declaration of opposition which opposes the sale of the vehicle. The declaration of opposition must be filed within 10 days of the certified mail date. The California Department of Motor Vehicles will notify you, the lienholder and the party responsible for processing your lien - i.e. Lien Agent. 

We process vehicle and vessel liens so you don't have to.

Contact us today @ 858.634.0025 or

Let us save you time and money.


Phone: 858.634.0025

Fax: 858.408.1809

Stay Connected! Follow us. 

Youtube Icon.png
  • Facebook
Linkedin Icon.png
Instagram Social Media Icon.png
Twitter Social Media Icon.png


P.O. Box 910612 

San Diego, CA 92191